Calling all fans of The Doctor!

Options
arosegeo
arosegeo Posts: 254 Member
"I'm the Doctor, I'm a Timelord, I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of casterberus, I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who's going to save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

i defiantly dont.. David Tennant and The Doctor Rock!

<3 Dr Who<3

Replies

• Deelarmom
    Options
    love, love , love the doctor!
  • ffemtchris
    ffemtchris Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love the show. I'm glad I caught up with it when it restarted 5 years ago. I really liked David Tennant but I wish that Christopher Eccleston could have had it a for a few more years before he passed the torch.
  • superjarrod1616
    superjarrod1616 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Love that show too. Can't wait for the new season. I think my inner geek is showing!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    I am a Doctor fan from wa a a y back!
  • arosegeo
    Options
    i liked Christopher but i love love David! so sad he is done...i got teeth pulled yesterday so ive been in bed the past two days jus watchin the show. :happy:
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    mmmm DR WHO...... *drool*
  • HelenTheKitchen
    Options
    Not gonna lie, I'm super in love with Matt Smith's Doctor. I'm in love with the quirkiness.
  • mccdl34
    mccdl34 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've been watching the Doctor for many, many years! I even have my son hooked now. Tonight we get to see the newest Doctor for the first time. I was just starting to like Christopher when he left. David was very good.
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I love the show. I'm glad I caught up with it when it restarted 5 years ago. I really liked David Tennant but I wish that Christopher Eccleston could have had it a for a few more years before he passed the torch.

^^This!
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    My mom got me hooked on Tom Baker and it went all wibbly wobbly timey wimey after that. :D

Oh and I'm an odd ball. I LOVE Paul McGann and wish he was the doctor more than just one movie. He had a certain "air" about him. *sigh*
  • jameseylefebure
    jameseylefebure Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I never thought I'd like Matt Smith just because he was so young! BUT i was wrong - i dont think he's got the intensity that David Tennant did but he's much more fun! :):) I have to admit still think Donna Noble was one of the best assistants :)

Is anyone else desperate for the new series to start?
  • HelenTheKitchen
    Options
    I never thought I'd like Matt Smith just because he was so young! BUT i was wrong - i dont think he's got the intensity that David Tennant did but he's much more fun! :):)

I swear I have said these words verbatim. I actually find the lack of intensity refreshing. It's much easier to get past the the fact that the Daleks main means of defending themselves is a toilet plunger when the Doctor is threatening to destroy them with a Jammy Dodger.

Two more weeks until it comes to BBC America!!!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Tom Baker was the first Doctor I remember.
    Sarah Jane Smith...so had a crush on her.:heart:
  • captainshlem
    captainshlem Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    oh man just a few more weeks until the new season starts. any of you guys go to the cons? I went to chicago tardis for the first time last year and am planning on going again this year.
  • emilyrosedye
    Options
    Yay I love The Doctor! Matt Smith is my favourite so far :love:
  • arosegeo
    Options
    Oh no, me and my buddy chris have been arguing this for the last week...David Tennant was defiantly the best
  • arosegeo
    Options
    dont get me wrong Matt is good but he just doesnt have the intensity David does.

on a side note...i cant believe David turns 40 this week, totally thought he was younger
  • jameseylefebure
    jameseylefebure Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    oh dont get me wrng - I loved - and I mean LOVED David Tennant. But I think I enjoy Matt Smith - saying that I'm as loyal as an alley cat and if they swapped Matt Smith for a bowl of Jelly I'd be in here writing
    "I loved the Bowl Of Jelly - he doesn't have the depth of Matt Smitth but I think as the show progresses...." :)
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    oh dont get me wrng - I loved - and I mean LOVED David Tennant. But I think I enjoy Matt Smith - saying that I'm as loyal as an alley cat and if they swapped Matt Smith for a bowl of Jelly I'd be in here writing
    "I loved the Bowl Of Jelly - he doesn't have the depth of Matt Smitth but I think as the show progresses...." :)

I think it'd more likely be a bowl of fishfingers and custard!

I really liked Ecclestone, loved Tennant, adore Smith! I wasn't so keen on the last series though, aside from the Vincent episode, which had me in floods! And I completely agree that Donna was THE best companion!

Did anyone see Matt Smith as Christopher Isherwood? Very passionate in places! Absolutely fantastic!
  • arosegeo
    Options
    i think its the other way around, i see the depth and passion in Tennant, not Matt. oh well difference in oppinion. Both are great. i love Amielia though she is my favorata. also hearts to Rory.