I got me an.....

Options
I got myself an ellipitcal machine this weekend!! Found it on Craigslist for a steal of a deal, and had a co-workers son help me get it to my house on Saturday!

I am so excited! I put it in my dining room at an angle so I can turn my tv and watch while I work out to distract myself.
So last night I was pumping away with my ipod rocking while I watched Harold & Kumar. (Even though I had a low grade fever I forced myself to And then I got a pilates set from a friend it has the big giant ball, two 2lb ppound balls and resistance bands and an instruction DVD...she gave them to me for free! so I was a lil work out machine last night.

Just wanted to share...I guess I have "happy endoprhines" cruising thru my body right now because I feel really really good! and it is SO nice to be able to change it up when I want now..aside from what I record on the FitTV lol

Happy Monday peeps!

Replies

• Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I got myself an ellipitcal machine this weekend!! Found it on Craigslist for a steal of a deal, and had a co-workers son help me get it to my house on Saturday!

I am so excited! I put it in my dining room at an angle so I can turn my tv and watch while I work out to distract myself.
    So last night I was pumping away with my ipod rocking while I watched Harold & Kumar. (Even though I had a low grade fever I forced myself to And then I got a pilates set from a friend it has the big giant ball, two 2lb ppound balls and resistance bands and an instruction DVD...she gave them to me for free! so I was a lil work out machine last night.

Just wanted to share...I guess I have "happy endoprhines" cruising thru my body right now because I feel really really good! and it is SO nice to be able to change it up when I want now..aside from what I record on the FitTV lol

Happy Monday peeps!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options

Happy Monday peeps!

They are great aren't they :bigsmile:
    I got one a few months ago, I use it 30-60 minutes per day - depending if I've been to the gym or not.
    Getting a set of 3kg weights on Friday - can't wait :bigsmile:
    I went to the gym this mornign, set my Ipod up, and nothing! My ipod refused point blank to play, got home showed hubby, and it worked first time :mad:
  • mysticjulz
    Options
    Hey......good for you. I want to get an eliptical to, but I watched Harold and Kumar to last night. Funny movie, some clips were a little disturbing but funny:laugh:
  • Mufasa0331
    Options

Happy Monday peeps!

They are great aren't they :bigsmile:
    I got one a few months ago, I use it 30-60 minutes per day - depending if I've been to the gym or not.
    Getting a set of 3kg weights on Friday - can't wait :bigsmile:
    I went to the gym this mornign, set my Ipod up, and nothing! My ipod refused point blank to play, got home showed hubby, and it worked first time :mad:

OMG that sucks!! Isn't that the norm though...the same with a car or anything..it acts up and the minute you take it for someone else to look at it starts to act right! grrr...lol

Yeah but I love the elliptical back in Dallas I used to go to 24 hour fitness and that was pretty much all Iw ould use, that and the bikes...they are great! I hope your ipod behaves it self :wink:
  • Mufasa0331
    Options
    Hey......good for you. I want to get an eliptical to, but I watched Harold and Kumar to last night. Funny movie, some clips were a little disturbing but funny:laugh:

Both of their movies, the White Castle and Guatanomo Bay are HILARIOUS! I guess I have a retarded sense of humor but I just crack up uncontrollably when I watch them....but then again I laugh at pretty much anything-well except Zoolander that movie was retarded and not in a funny way to me...Corky Romano and The Pest are much better if you're into stupid comedy. :laugh:
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

Thanks for the tip on checking Craigslist. I've been wanting an Elliptical machine for a while!