From 'fat' to 'curvy' :)

Options
hi hi hi!

apparently this is where i'm supposed to say hi, (check, square filled) and tell others why i'm here.

i've been the fat girl my entire life, as long as i can remember. i'm ready to not be her anymore. don't get me wrong now, i don't wanna look like twiggy or anything, cause i think a girl needs some curves. soooo... thats what my goal is. to go from being fat, to curvy. i know i won't get the hour glass, but a waist would be nice.

my dad's a huge fan of this website& has been encouraging me to use it. so here i am! ta-da! i've been using it for the past few days& even downloaded the app to my phone. been logging my food& my exercise. i love that i get a daily allowance for my calories per day too. :)

so check, square filled, right? lol

good luck to you all. <3

Replies

• aprilvikings
    aprilvikings Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard!!
    This is a very cool site!!
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Welcome welcome! I got the app first and then was drawn to the site... I've been here ever since. I'm quickly gaining on the one month mark. :smiles: Lovin' every minute of it.
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP! I loved your topic name, sometimes I feel like the only one who doesn't want to be super skinny ;) I also am on the 'fat to curvy' plan. Just wanna lose some of the flab and gain some muscle and have some curves! Feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck!
  • happymom1197
    Options
    Welcome, let's get healthy:) I have no desire to be skinny either- just healthy!!! I felt so proud of myself when I went from an "obese" BMI to an "overweight" BMI. Lol
  • sarabellum
    sarabellum Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    This is PERFECT!!! I feel the EXACT same way - I have no desire to be super thin...I want to reach a healthy weight that makes me feel comfortable in my own skin :)