Hello! I'm a Newbie!

Options
Hello, fellow Myfitnesspal's! I am new to the sight. I just signed up for a weight loss program that starts this coming Friday. They told me about this site and decided to go ahead a track what I normally eat before I start my program. That way I will actually see how bad my current diet is and why I am overweight. My first day...not good at all. My dinner was my entire allotted calories for the day according to Myfitnesspal! Wow! And I had a salad...go figure!

Hope to make new friends on here to support each other!

Here's to getting thin and healthy!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey!!!
  • LucieBear
    LucieBear Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP... this is a great support group.. wish you the best., and if you wish you can request to be friends...
  • owlwomyn
    owlwomyn Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will do well here and find alot of support! It IS amazing when you start to really track your calories..and your exercise. It's really a life style change and it has worked wonders for me...good luck to you!
  • nessasbutterflykisses
    Options
    Welcome to the first step of the rest of your HEALTHY LIFE!!
  • aaronjarvis
    aaronjarvis Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    This site will definitely be an eye opener! Good Luck & welcome aboard....
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site has been such an eye opener for me! I am SO thankful that it exists! I'll send you a friend request!
  • shedthepounds2day
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Always glad to see a newbie!! We where all one at one time!. Good luck on your new start my friend. Your gonna make it. There is lots of support on here and ideas , sharing, and viewing others diaries to see what they are doing. If you'd like add me as a friend, I live in Oregon, Where do you live.?

Hope to talk to ya later.
    Your gonna do great!
    Nancy
  • beachgirl667
    beachgirl667 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Welcome! and good luck to you:))
  • Ladyap28
    Ladyap28 Posts: 43
    Options
    Hi,
    Welcome...I am a newbie too...Best of luck on your new journey towards a healthier lifestyle:smile::smile: