60 lbs. lost! (w/ pic)

Options
Cytherea
Cytherea Posts: 515 Member
So I'm not quite there yet, but I've hit somewhat of a plateau the past few months, and I was starting to get discouraged. But I just recently hit the 60 pounds lost milestone, and I figured that it was time to do another before-and-after pic. Since most of my old clothes are long gone, it was hard to find a "before" pic that I could replicate! But I did find this one. It was from a while before I started trying to lose weight, but I am probably somewhere near my highest weight in the first pic.

If anyone is curious, I started MFP and losing weight in January of 2010. I'm 5'4. And the "after" picture was taken today. :smile:

BeforeandAfterdress.jpg

It is weird to think that I have only 15 lbs. left to lose before I hit what was my initial goal weight (though that has changed since then, and I'm aiming lower). Either way, this is the home stretch. I hope that this gives some of you hope... it certainly does for me when I'm having a bad day!! :wink:

Replies

• froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    congratulations :flowerforyou: you look stunning!
  • ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    OMG...what a difference! You look amazing!
  • jencoz04
    jencoz04 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    awesome job!! looking great.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Love having the same dress look so different! I gave away all my old 8-10 clothes a few months ago BEFORE I started MFP. Sort of regret it now but I had not been in them for 12 years and some were definitely no longer in style...... and I know shopping will be fun when I can shop in the "non-fat" section!
  • fairygurl62
    Options
    Wow! Another inspiring story! Thank you!
  • laneyb356
    laneyb356 Posts: 25
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look wonderful!!! I am so looking forward to the day I have a good before & after pic!
  • calspr
    calspr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    congrats you look great!
  • janruffin
    janruffin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You are an inspiration to us all.
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great.
  • AAboulhosn
    Options
    Way to go! You're beautiful!!
  • wendy36
    wendy36 Posts: 1
    Options
    looking good keep up the good work i also lost 20lbs myself and been on mfp for about 2months now.so you are keeping me encouraged.way to go.....
  • Tristis
    Tristis Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! Thanks for posting. :)
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Absolutely!

Thank you for inspiring me tonight. ; )
  • lukimakamai
    lukimakamai Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    You're looking GREAT!
  • RobinS78
    RobinS78 Posts: 20
    Options
    Way to Go! You look amazing!! Thank you for sharing, the pictures certainly are inspiring.
  • michelegbowman
    Options
    va va va voom! You look very sexy in that polka dot dress....how did you keep it fitting you -- did you alter it?

Teh long hair looks great too.

Outstanding !
  • HeavenlyButterfly
    Options
    wow massive results your looking fantastic, keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    So I'm not quite there yet, but I've hit somewhat of a plateau the past few months, and I was starting to get discouraged. But I just recently hit the 60 pounds lost milestone, and I figured that it was time to do another before-and-after pic. Since most of my old clothes are long gone, it was hard to find a "before" pic that I could replicate! But I did find this one. It was from a while before I started trying to lose weight, but I am probably somewhere near my highest weight in the first pic.

If anyone is curious, I started MFP and losing weight in January of 2010. I'm 5'4. And the "after" picture was taken today. :smile:

BeforeandAfterdress.jpg

It is weird to think that I have only 15 lbs. left to lose before I hit what was my initial goal weight (though that has changed since then, and I'm aiming lower). Either way, this is the home stretch. I hope that this gives some of you hope... it certainly does for me when I'm having a bad day!! :wink:

u look amazing!!
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    wow...you look fantastic...

Congratulations!!!!
  • dekarlo08
    dekarlo08 Posts: 102
    Options
    Amazing job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!