I am very new, just started this website today! :)

Options
Hi everyone. My Name is Tiffany. I am 23 years old and I am working hard to get to my goal weight. I know realistically its going to take some time, but I am glad to have this website to help me count my calories and eat right! I am definitely looking for people who have been on here a while for some good Advice or anything that worked well for you! :) Just wanted to say hello. Feel free to add me. I love meeting new people and I am always looking for more advice.

Replies

• babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • saphire76
    saphire76 Posts: 102
    Options
    Hey glad your here! Feel free to friend me and ck out my diary except for weekends lol
  • iambayd
    iambayd Posts: 235
    Options
    Welcome! This site and the people here are so great :)
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey!!
  • Aileen46
    Aileen46 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I just joined about an hour ago, so I'm in the same boat!

Welcome and good luck!:smile:
  • Tipfarrauto7
    Options
    Thanks everyone. You all are very kind and I definitely need that in my start to weight-loss. :D
  • laneyb356
    laneyb356 Posts: 25
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome! I am fairly new too. I would love new friends too so add me if you like! I am hoping to get my daughter on here also. She is older than you but the story sounds the same :-) It is true about the health problems. My daughter has had some significant ones but has a good doctor to help her. She also needs to lose quite a bit just like we all do. I want her to have a long and healthy life. Good luck to you
  • laneyb356
    laneyb356 Posts: 25
    Options
    Welcome! I am trying to meet new people on here also while I travel this journey (for the rest of my life). What stuck out was the spelling of your name. Mine is Alene :-) Good luck!
  • RosebudLKF
    Options
    I've had this app for a while, but only started really using it about a week ago. I really love it. During the day is lot easier because I'm so busy at work that I don't have time to think about food much and my meals are easy to plan. Dinner was where I always tended to mess up because after a long day at work, I would come home hungry and just eat anything. Now, I'm planning out exactly what I'm going to eat ahead of time and know what I have to work with in my calorie budget. Last night, I even planned to have a homemade fish sandwich for dinner with fries. I worked it in my schedule to get a quick workout in on the treadmill while the oven was preheating and then showered while it was cooking.

I'm sending some friends requests now :-) I can use all the support I can get!
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend. I've been using this site for almost a month now. You'll be right at home here!