finished 1st week

Options
ywolfe
ywolfe Posts: 1 Member
Wow! What a great site. I thank my friend who introduced me to this site after commenting on the success she's made losing weight. The biggest thing I learned this week is how often I put food into my mouth without thinking. It may be to finish something my child left on his plate (learned from my earliest childhood memories) or my way of dealing with a stressful day. I'm hoping to be mindful of what I eat and how much. I would love to get in shape for summer before summer is actually here!!!

Replies

• bsbrulez92704
    Options
    good luck...welcome to the group. i hope u have great success.

i also started counting juice and stuff i drink to because nobody thinks the track that as a part of their calorie count
  • deema79
    deema79 Posts: 108
    Options
    Eye opening isnt it! Im now learning how much salt is in the foods I eat, amazing. Glad you are here! You will find tons of support here. Good luck on your journey!
  • ltowne
    ltowne Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your first week! It truly is amazing to actually log what goes into your mouth each day! That being said, nothing works as well as the combo of watching calories AND exercise! I began zumba at the beginning of the new year along with MFP and have lost 17 pounds to date. I actually, for the first time in my life, enjoy exercise. Keep focused and best wishes for continued success. Feel free to add me as a friend fro support!
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

I have all the confidence in your great success! You can do it!!