Fun Strength Training? Try Zumba Ripped and Sentao

Options
OK first of all, I have to say... I LOVE all things Zumba. I started doing the classes over a year ago while stationed in Germany and been hooked every since. I have the original videos, the game and attend classes 2-3 times a week. Well a few days ago, Zumba Exhilarate showed up at my door a week early! It is going to be released to those that didn't pre-order on 15 April. Yesterday, I did the 60 min Exhilarate DVD and loved it alot BUT TODAY my people, today...... I did Zumba Ripped and Sentao! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Ripped uses the toning sticks that come in the kit and Sentao uses a chair. By far the most fun I've had with any home workout. I love Turbo Fire, Insanity and the original Zumba DVDs but I was smiling the entire time. Beto made chair dips FUN! What?! LOL! In other words, go get it :) I swear I've not been paid, I'm not even an instructor (YET) but I had to share the love. www.zumba.com :)

-Andrea

Replies

• Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I've only ever done the "regular" Zumba classes at my gym, but the videos sound like fun! Thanks for sharing :)
  • breakingthecycle
    breakingthecycle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info, I just started Zumba basic and I am excited to try the other products. I dont think I will ever get bored with this line. :-)
  • Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    Options
    Happy to help :)
  • Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info. I tried the regular zumba dvds and the toning sticks were too light to do any toning. I was supposed disappointed that I plan to sell the zumba dvds on ebay I just haven't done it yet. I didn't hear about the new DVDs coming out so that's cool!
  • Andi_Mo
    Options
    Hey yeah they are pretty light but my instructor was selling the 2.5 lb weights for $15 so I use those. Much better :) You can get them on Zumba.com for like $20. Maybe to try it out before you sell the set. Or sell the old set to get the new ones! lol :)
  • findingfinally
    Options
    You Zumba fanatic. I love it! :) I have to check this new series out now. Do you have to get the old version to be able to follow along or can you just jump right into the new vids?
  • Andi_Mo
    Options
    LOL! Thanks girl :) No you can jump right in but they are no joke! I was drenched. I'd say if you haven't done them before follow along to the 'activate' DVD or you might have issues :)