Where to start - P90X

Options
I have a full set of P90X on one of my laptops, courtesy of my oldest son. I read about it on here, but in all honesty, I don't even know where to start. I don't understand all of the "Week 2 Day 4" stuff, let alone how everyone can be doing the same workout, but one is doing yoga, another is doing Plyo.

Do I just pick one o the videos and open it up, or is there some method to the madness? Can someone enlighten me?

Replies

• tabi26
    tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    There is a routine. I'm just heading off to bed so if no one else let's you in on it, I will tomorrow sometime.
  • debbyrae3
    debbyrae3 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I have "accountability charts" I created for all 3 versions of the program (Lean, classic, and doubles) and can e-mail them to you along with the documentation I have (I have digital copies of it all).

If you (or anyone else who reads this) wants them, PM me, let me know you want the P90X stuff, and give me your e-mail address, and I"ll e-mail them.
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    In the guide it tells you what do do on what weeks and on what days
    Do you have a Team Beachbody Account. You can preset your workouts on there and it will tell you which to do.
    Let me know if you need any help.
  • antoinemb
    antoinemb Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You could have a personal trainer help you to give you a head start. It's a very challenging program no matter what fitness level you are.
  • Tomhusker
    Tomhusker Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Is the guide on one of the video files? I do not have any of the literature that may have come with it originally.
  • JessicaFB
    JessicaFB Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Did you find some help on this? I am currently on week 3 right now. This is my 3rd round of the program; I love it so much! Send me a message if you need help.
  • mmtiernan
    mmtiernan Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Angel is right - go to teambeachbody.com and set up an account - it's free. Then under "Workouts" go to the "SuperGym. At the left, click "AutoSchedule". At the far right, under "Your Programs and Activities" choose P90X. Then in the main screen, click the "View Schedule" next to P90X Classic. It will take you to a screen that shows the schedule. You can then enter in a date to start the schedule and a time that you workout, click "AutoSchedule Workouts" and it will pre-set your calendar in the SuperGym to show what workout you need to do every day!

Good luck!
  • modifyinglife
    Options
    http://www.p90xworkoutschedule.org/

This link will explain how to start and give you the schedule
  • debbyrae3
    debbyrae3 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Is the guide on one of the video files? I do not have any of the literature that may have come with it originally.
    It's not, but I have digital copies of the literature, if you'd like them.