New Too!

shacker34
shacker34 Posts: 1 Member
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! My name is Sam. New to this site, I was looking fir a good fitness app and found this one and there were a lot of good reviews so I thought I would give it a try!

Replies

• ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Welcome! MFP is a fantastic tool and the community is great. Good luck on reaching your goals! :flowerforyou:
  • gloria581
    gloria581 Posts: 50 Member
    Welcome to MFP. This website is great. It has helped me lose weight, feel better about myself and best of all, it has helped me have faith that I can stick to my goals. I have yo-yo dieted for years and this is the first time I have lasted more than 2 months and lost more than 21 pounds. Currently I have been on MFP for over 3 months and have lost 32 pounds. The website community provides so much support and it feels great to know that we are all in the same boat and we can help and inspire each other.
  • foxknowe
    foxknowe Posts: 13 Member
    Welcome, you will find a great community where we are all here to help each other. Keep the diary going, log in regularly and you will be surprised how much it helps.
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Welcome, this is a great app! It followed by a great community! If you need motivation or advice, don't be afraid to add myself or anyone else. Whatever your goal is, I hope you achieve it!
  • Hi My names Nelly, I Think this websites really great and i hope to reach my goals and i could do with a little motivation and some tips .
This discussion has been closed.