Starting the first week.....................

Options
This will be the 3rd time that I have started a diet.
The other ones have lasted for all of 2-3 weeks before I have given up on them. Mainly for the lack of weight loss and lack of knowledge about how to do it properly.
So with doing a decent amount of research and being very determined to make this work - I venture forth.

I have gotten rid of all of the junk food, everything containing a lot of preservatives and processed food.
- The cupboards look incredibly empty. Oh well groceries get done on Tuesday.

I really hope that this works.
Those pre-pregnancy clothes are calling my name.....................

Replies

• kpower1983
    kpower1983 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Keep logging in, make use of all the support on here, stay focused and GOOD LUCK - you got this!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • longtallted
    longtallted Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!

The big difference that I have found with MFP is it makes it easy and fun to record and adapt your food intake and exercising. Knowing that a brisk walk or half an hour of light gardening can be counted in calories burned, motivates me to do it and record it.

Also, the way it counts your nutrition (Vitamin A, Calcium, Cholesterol, etc.) and not just calories, takes all the stress out of knowing whether or not you have eaten too much or not enough of the right type of things.

MFP is awesome.
  • AmyScott086
    Options
    My sister got me onto this website. Its helped her heaps in keeping healthy and being able to maintain her weight loss.
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    You have come to the right place, the forums on here are a mine of useful information and you will find loads of motivation and support. Good luck!! :smile: