whiplashy
whiplashy Posts: 52 Member
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hey, I just found this site today. I'm nearly 25 and until two weeks ago had never weighed myself in my life. I've been roped into a sort of weight watchers group in work and hoping this site will give me an advantage because so far I've only managed to lose 4 pounds in two weeks. My competitive spirit is not happy with this!

Replies

• nikole90
    nikole90 Posts: 2
    Hi I'm new here I have been doing this för about 12 days maby and it feels great!
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    This is a great site and can be very inspirational. There are online weigh-ins, like going to WW or the like to give you some additional support. Great way to socialize with those that have like-minded goals.
  • ZodiacMentor
    ZodiacMentor Posts: 3 Member
    4 pounds in two weeks is quite acceptable. From what I've been reading, usually if you lose more than 2 pounds a week, you are losing Lean Body Mass, and not fat. Fat loss is usually the intended goal in weight loss programs. So, thumbs up, good work! Keep it up and you are destined to lose body fat that isn't going to come back so easily!
  • nikole90
    nikole90 Posts: 2
    I finaly saw some change today and love it! This site is great I never been abel to keep track of what I'm eating before but now I feel realy great!

6168244.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
This discussion has been closed.