Anyone have over 100 lbs to lose?

Options
As much as I hate to admit this...I have about 140 lbs to lose and I was wondering if anyone out there is in the same boat? Thought maybe we could be support for one another.

Replies

• paschtat85
    Options
    I am here for you! I have 110 lbs to lose and would love to be a friend through "our" weight loss adventure. We can do this!!!
  • Big_Girls_Dream
    Big_Girls_Dream Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have 40kg to lose and would love to have a friend with similar weight loss goals.
  • LauraRhodes0902
    LauraRhodes0902 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have about 115 to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • JulyHummingbird
    JulyHummingbird Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm almost halfway to my goal (lose 100 lbs). So while I technically no longer have 100 lbs to lose (yay me), I can certainly appreciate the levity.

Being halfway there is dangerous ground. I look better, I feel better (nothing hurts, I can cross my legs and bend over to tie my shoes), but I'm nowhere near where I need to be. I need to keep motivated and I'd love to join all of you :)

Mary/49/Houston
    SW 242
    CW 196
    GW 140
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'm with you , I have 100 more to lose:) Love any extra motivation.
  • PrincessLacey
    Options

about 40 left
  • jaxcpotter
    jaxcpotter Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I do. I feel as though we have a different set of challenges! Anyone who shares this goal, please feel free to add me!
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hi I have about 125 lbs to lose ! I would love to support with you! I am new to this website . I find it very handy and informational to use!

April
  • LLeigh75
    LLeigh75 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there! :) I still have about 175 lbs to lose to reach my ultimate goal. I've lost 120 lbs so far, though I wasn't on myfitnesspal then. I've just recently found this site and am loving it! I'd love to have a few friends to talk to who are traveling the same road.
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you all who have lost so much already , any tips , advice , calories you eat, exercise you do would be wonderful. I started on March 22, 2011. I have lost 10 pounds so far. I keep adjusting my calories, when I had it at what MFP said to eat and would exercise and burn 500-600 calories a day and try to eat the majority back I just can't do it. So I have adjusted them to 1200 and then eat back around 75% of my calories and feel ok. I just am never quiet sure what to do so every few days I change them. LOL. Any tips on how much you have your calories set at and how much you average in exercise would be great. Everyone can feel free to add me as a friend.
  • flyingspatulas
    flyingspatulas Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I've hit a plateau on my journey to 100lbs lost, and I could really use the motivation and support! Feel free to friend me - I always friend back! :)
  • DebbieMc3
    DebbieMc3 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I had 150 lbs to lose but am on my way. I would love to support each other.

Debbie
    5621283.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • mdyoung6309
    Options
    In the beginning I had about 160 lbs to lose, but I have lost about 20 and so I still have 140 to go, I would love the extra support and guidance to lose the rest of my weight... this is a long journey but hopefully it will go by fast with good friends and a new lifestyle. :D
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    I have over 100 pounds to lose. I started my journey at 272 pounds and would love to be under 200 pounds. I can't remember being under 185 in the past 7 years so that would be a wonderful milestone. Ultimately I would love be around 150 pounds or less. I have almost a half a person to lose! 120+ pounds! I am ready for the challenge and a new look on life!
  • lynnstar_lynnstar
    lynnstar_lynnstar Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have about the same amount to lose, as well (about 150) You are definitely not alone. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • awallmanrosales
    awallmanrosales Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I have 145 to lose. And thats to be at the top of the "healthy weight" bracket for my height. Im 5 foot 4 3/4 inches. so even rounding up I should be under 145.... I started at 285, and ive lost 2.5 lbs so far. I havent started exercising yet. I work 7 days a week and I commute to work. Plus my son will be a year in a couple weeks. I am trying to eating under 1700 calories a day.
    I work in a pediatricians office and I had a coworker of mine draw some annual bloodwork.... When I spun down my blood and saw that what is supposed to be the LIQUID serum of my blood was congealed fat... I almost had a heart attack right then and there. Not sure if it was from one too many doughnuts or the shock... probably a combination of the both....
    And so we go....
  • bound4glory2
    bound4glory2 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have 110 pounds to lose. I just started Tuesday! Add me and I'll be glad to be a support buddy! We CAN do this! :)
    Kelly
    14982856.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Traci_33
    Traci_33 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of people who need to lose as much weight as me! I want to lose lots. i have set a starting goal of 60 so i dont feel too overwhelmed. i actually wanted to put 20lbs then got to 40 the go more. just to keep myself motivated. looks like there are enough of us out here to keep us all on track :) BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE :)
  • clewis628
    clewis628 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I have about 160 to lose. It's a lot but I figure with support from people on here and breaking it down to smaller increments (I look at 5 lbs at a time only) it can be done.

Feel free to add me and we can work at it together!
  • fordster99
    fordster99 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I started out with almost 160 lbs to lose and now I have about 80 left to reach my goal weight. I do have a long way to go but I keep going. I have taken it slow (it took a little over a year to lose those 80lbs) but I am proud of that and plan on reaching my goal even if it takes 5 more years. One day at a time.