Hi! I am new to MFP

Options
My name is Annette and I just joined MFP yesterday. 47 year old female living in NC. Since hitting 40 I have watched my weight gradually increase to the point now I feel it is out of control. My busy lifestyle (like everyone else's) and travel for work several weeks of the month offers challenges to healthy choices.

I made the decision that I have got to make changes and I am excited to begin the journey for a healthier lifestyle! Would love to find and provide support here in hopes of making the journey more enjoyable and not so daunting.

:happy:

Replies

• gwilsonsd
    Options
    Welcome to the family - you're in the right place! Just take it one day at a time... : )
  • mandyschalk
    mandyschalk Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome! this site is amazing tons of information and loads of people wating to give you support!
    Add me if you want
  • cat3nv
    cat3nv Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Welcome to MFP. This is a great place with lots of encouraging people. Good luck on your journey. You can add me as a friend if you want.
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It's a great place here. Lots of motivatiion and support. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Feel free to add me as a friend, we can help support and motivate each other.
  • chrissy91800
    Options
    Hi welcome! hope you find this site as much help as I found it to be! GOOD LUCK! If you need a friend add me!
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Welcome! A great site with great people! Lots of motivation, support and infomation.
  • Sammyk50
    Sammyk50 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! U will love this site it is awesome! Add me as a friend if u would like :)
  • babyworms
    babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    welcome!!
    Feel free to add me as a friend, i love supporting and helping motivate people!!
  • Talonwife
    Options
    Congrats for making the decision that you want to change things - that's the most important step!! You are surrounded by tons of others who are searching for the same life-altering changes and you will get tons of support here. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like!

Welcome to the gang!

:drinker:
  • tsansome
    tsansome Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi there! From your bio we sound quite similar in the challenges we face. I too am 47. Would love to be friends if you're on for it!
    Theresa