hey everyone!

Options
my name is Dania and I am from Romania, so if I make some english mistakes please excuse me! Since I was 14 I started dieting , I started from 167 lbs and one summer (2007 I think) I reached 130 lbs. I couldn'd maitain my weight (however I've never gain more than 20 pounds, thank god!). Last winter I reached 167 lbs again but since february I started to eat again and now I have 141 lbs and I really want to loose the extra pounds because summer is coming and we all need to look good in our bikinis! I am quite sedentary, I go to the medical school + a boyfriend - doesn't give me anytime or mood for exercise (I am quite lazy) - I'd rather starve than work my butt off!
I am looking forward too meet people with the same problem as I have and what can I say..good luck with dieting&sports!!
Kisses!!!

Replies

• JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It's a great place here. Lots of motivatiion and support. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Feel free to add me as a friend, we can help support and motivate each other.
  • sk8erx_d12
    Options
    thank you , you are very kind!
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Lots of people to share wins and losses with and to gain motivation and support.
  • RosebudLKF
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm on my seventh day of really using the site/app! I'm always looking to add friends to help me with my accountability, so I'm going to send some requests now! My first progress check will be tomorrow morning!

Good luck everyone!
  • sk8erx_d12
    Options
    thank you Rose!! Which diet are you following? I am just trying to eat less! Kisses!
  • sk8erx_d12
    Options
    Thank you staps! I could really use some supports, it seems I kinda lost my motivation!