Could this be the answer??

Options
Hello everyone.

Well, I have got a bit of news for you today!

I went to visit one of my closest friends last Wednesday and I have returned in complete and utter awe! The last time I saw my friend (roughly three months ago) she was as pretty as ever but she had mentioned feeling a little self conscious about her weight. She had a baby six months ago and I guess she wasn't feeling comfortable with the extra pounds she had gained.

This time, however, she greeted me and I was in complete and utter shock. She doesn't even look like the same person. She has lost a whopping three stone.... in three months and a half months!!! Obviously I had to find out how!

Get ready for the shocking bit ....... By doing the Vicki Entwistle WOW -Weight Off Workout Dvd!

For those of you who don't know, Vicki Entwistle is a British actress who plays the role of Janice Battersby in a television programme called Coronation Street. The dvd contains different sections ; a 10 minute warm up, a 20 minute fat burning section with lots of boxing moves, a ten minute body toner and a ten minute belly shrinker section. Vicki claims that she lost two and a half stone in three months by doing the workout.

You can read all of the details here. Just check out some of the customer reviews!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vicky-Entwistle-Weight-Off-Workout/dp/B000JJ7BV8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1302446620&sr=8-1

I have borrowed my friends dvd and I have only been doing the full workout for three days and I have already lost a pound!

I'm going to stick with it and report back on how much I lose before summer.

I would definitely recommend the dvd. It's quite tough going the first couple of days but I am starting to feel as though I am easing into it alot better now. I plan on doing the dvd five times a week (and doing the tummy shrinking section on Saturday and Sundays).

Give it a whirl!!!!!

Replies

• Moonboots100
    Moonboots100 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I also have this DVD and love it!!! The first week I did it I lost a whopping 6lb!!!
    Its so much better than an aerobics dvd, and the guy in it is a really good instructor!
    Keep going!!! x