Hello from sunny San Diego!

Options
My personal trainer suggested I join MFP and I thought I'd introduce myself!

I don't know about everyone else, but counting calories has NEVER been easy for me. I've also never been able to "just have one" when it comes to food items (e.g. cookies, candy, servings). So far, this site has made things incredibly easy and I'm impressed!!

I'm always down for friends to help keep me on track, hold me accountable and offer words of encouragement and I love to do the same for my friends. Encouraging words and accountability are things we all need!

Replies

• eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    SUNNY!? pish-tosh! LOL it's been cold, gloomy and did I mention cold!?

Good morning hon! I'm from San Diego also. I live in La Mesa. Whereabouts are you? This site is amazing. I never in my life have done calorie counting. I've done everything else under the sun and have always given up. This site is amazing and has enabled me to make this a permanent change for life. It's a great tool!!

Good luck on your journey!!
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Hello from sunny London, UK :-)

I was in San Diego a few weeks ago, and it was mostly overcast and chilly, but did have a lovely sunny day in Coronado.

Welcome to MFP!
  • shannonichole
    Options
    I'm San Diego too! It is actually sunny right now where I am!
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    SUNNY!? pish-tosh! LOL it's been cold, gloomy and did I mention cold!?

Good morning hon! I'm from San Diego also. I live in La Mesa. Whereabouts are you? This site is amazing. I never in my life have done calorie counting. I've done everything else under the sun and have always given up. This site is amazing and has enabled me to make this a permanent change for life. It's a great tool!!

Good luck on your journey!!

Haha I have to agree but it seems to be getting better! But anyways,

Welcome to the site mertini! I have added you as well!