new and need some friends :)

Options
I'm fairly new to this site, and the friends I started with have basicly quit. Not good for my motivation! I'm 29 and about 5 foot 8, and have ballooned up to 238. Since I've started my new way of life I've lost to 230, although I want to be 150-160. I need some friends to keep me accountable and motivated! Please do this with me, thanks!

Replies

• MartaKeller
    Options
    I only have one friend..but I would love to be your friend!
  • Mommyof3texans
    Options
    You're off to a good start! I'll send ya a friend request... I love sharing ideas for better eating and exercising!
  • Matchamatcha
    Matchamatcha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi there, friend request is sent. We can help keep each other on track :)
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    You have friends, Thousands of them! Just click and tell us what is on your mind.
  • Lorry1
    Lorry1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I too am new to this program and I'm happy to be your motivating weight loss friend. I've lost 3 pounds so far through Wii aerobics and general spring gardening. How do we invite friends?
    Luv
  • purplehaze12
    Options
    I'll add you too!!! I was blessed with very in shape friends who seem to not need much exercise/diet to maintain their figure, so I feel pretty alone in it too. Thank goodness for this site!! :) We can both do this!
  • jcarmel
    jcarmel Posts: 30
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I feel so much better by reading your posts and seeing your accomplishments. I'm so excited I found this site!
  • jgw211
    jgw211 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to this website too, I'll be your friend! :)
  • kapana
    kapana Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm new too!!!... We'll do this girl!!!!
  • jeepzilla
    jeepzilla Posts: 201
    Options
    welcome you can add me if you like... the more friends you have to give you positive motivation the better!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • canwendy1
    canwendy1 Posts: 40
    Options
    Hello! You can add me as a friend if you'd like!
    More people who's motivating you the more likely to stay on track! :)
  • Five8feelingreat
    Options
    Hey! I'm new and also 5'8. Congrats on the loss so far! Keep going strong :) and I will request you!