Just wanted to share my success!

Options
I started this journey 3/31. Now just 10 days later i am down 15lbs and under that next 100 lb number i dreaded and sobbed over. 15 lbs GONE!!! I know i have a long journey ahead of me but i am ready for it!!!! I love seeing those numbers on the scale go down. I love how i feel when i exercise and feel accomplished like noone can stop me!! I love feeling IN CONTROL something i never have been as far as my weight goes. I love knowing that i won't let my thyroid condition or my iron deficiency OR anything for that matter control me anymore and make me think i CAN'T! I have wanted and needed to do this for a long time and now i am taking this on FULL FORCE.. i won't let anything stop me.

I know i haven't lost 100lbs yet but when i have gotten my control back and under that next 100lb spot i am beyond stoked and proud of myself.. i wanted to share =)

Replies

• alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • patty6473
    patty6473 Posts: 24
    Options
    Great Job! Stay positive and keep up the good work!
  • ashleynicoleh04
    ashleynicoleh04 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!! Any pounds/inches lost is a success in my book! You keep it up! You will be at your goal weight in no time!!! :)
  • mom23nuts
    mom23nuts Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Yahoo !!! keep truckin!
  • sheryllh79
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the awesome work!
  • Cmuchoa
    Cmuchoa Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Great positve attitude - You can do this ! You are the only one accountable and in control of yr health - this is a great site as so many people here are supportive and inspiring - Keep up the good work and good luck on yr journey to better health !
  • jcarmel
    jcarmel Posts: 30
    Options
    Great job! I can't wait to reach the 15 pound mark! Thanks for sharing!

6376247.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Tristis
    Tristis Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Congrats. :)
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    thats great. :bigsmile:
    Totally know what you mean with the thyroid condition. its harder to lose the weight. but if you avoid the right one, you will lose like it was never there. which i am please with. :drinker:
  • midwesthiker
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats!!!!
  • EarthGirlCanada
    EarthGirlCanada Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome, keep us updated.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Great job girl! Keep up the AMAZING work!
  • alitarose
    alitarose Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!:flowerforyou:
  • kimberlyAjohnson
    kimberlyAjohnson Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Wow, 15 pounds in 10 days? That's...quick.