HOT MOMMAS!! Monthly Challenge!

JessicaBuff
JessicaBuff Posts: 233
edited September 26 in Motivation and Support
Ok i need LOTS of support to get my tail in high gear..So i have decided to start a challenge for all you hot mommas (and hot

daddys) who need to lose some pounds, and make a lifestyle change!! We will do this challenge from month to month..In other

words from today april 10- may 10 you will post how much weight you would like to lose, and also some lifestyle changes you

would like to conquer (ex: quit smoking, drink 8 glasses water a day, workout 6 days a week, etc) Our goal will also be to workout

out at LEAST 3x a wk for 30 minutes..If you would like to join enter your start weight, current weight, goal weight for the month, and

goal weight... Also if anyone has any ideas they would like to share for challenges, please do so! We are in this together, and we

can do this! I will also post a daily recipe as well to help keep us motivated...Take a before picture and post it on this thread and i

save them on my computer so we can do a comparison each month...Alright ladies and gents ready? set? go!!!!!

start weight 189
current weight 189
goal for month 179
goal 135

Replies

• JessicaBuff
    oh, lifestyle changes this week for me is only one coke a day (BIG DEAL FOR ME) and get my 8 glasses of water a day in :drinker:
  • JessicaBuff
    Any takers???
  • JessicaBuff
    bump still waiting on some brave people
  • OK, I'm gonna try this-- how do I find this group next time I log in??

Start wt:197
    Current wt: 187
    Month goal: 177
    Goal wt: 147
  • JessicaBuff
    Since you posted on here already it should be under the link titled "my topics"
This discussion has been closed.