Calorie adjustment in the banana bread recipe

Options
I just made the banana bread recipe posted last week, subbing applesauce for the butter. The calories per serving seemed awfully low to me, especially made with butter. I calculated the calories in the entire recipe made with applesauce instead of butter, and if you make 24 servings out of the recipe it comes to between 105 and 115 per serving depending on which calorie amount you choose to use when calculating the flour (seems to vary sight by sight from just over 400 per cup to 500 per cup).
This is still a delicious, and wholesome treat- just thought this might be useful.:wink:

Replies

• rhondababy
    Options
    I just made the banana bread recipe posted last week, subbing applesauce for the butter. The calories per serving seemed awfully low to me, especially made with butter. I calculated the calories in the entire recipe made with applesauce instead of butter, and if you make 24 servings out of the recipe it comes to between 105 and 115 per serving depending on which calorie amount you choose to use when calculating the flour (seems to vary sight by sight from just over 400 per cup to 500 per cup).
    This is still a delicious, and wholesome treat- just thought this might be useful.:wink: