Small NSV: The Holy Grail Pants

Options
I have a pair of capri pants that I bought in high school; they're a size 8 but they have a little stretch to them. I'm currently 24 and haven't worn them in a few years. The last time I tried them on a couple of months ago, I couldn't even button them. I tried them on this past week, just to see, and lo and behold...

THEY BUTTONED.

They weren't very comfortable by any means -- not comfortable to wear out yet, anyway. But the fact that I could just get them ON made me happy. I was feeling a little discouraged because, even though I'm losing weight, I stopped noticing where it was coming from. This little trial confirmed that I am getting smaller! I'm also only SIX pounds away from my half-way point -- that means only 26 more pounds until the higher end of my goal range.

It's a beautiful day here in NH and I'm in a great mood and I hope you're all doing fantastic! Keep up the great work!

Replies

• bs_price
    bs_price Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    awesome job that is the best feeling in the world good work keep it up and those will probably be too big in no time

1529889.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • MissbusyLizzie
    MissbusyLizzie Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    That is sooo awesome! Congrats and thanks for sharing!
  • kdouglas11
    kdouglas11 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of size 10 capris that I could button about a month ago. I've lost about 10 lbs since then... I should get them out and see if they are comfy yet!

That's ROCK!

Congrats on getting them buttoned, when I can button a pair of size 8's I think I'm going to reward myself with a cruise or something AWESOME!
  • daylilies
    daylilies Posts: 92
    Options
    Congrats!
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of capri pants that I bought in high school; they're a size 8 but they have a little stretch to them. I'm currently 24 and haven't worn them in a few years. The last time I tried them on a couple of months ago, I couldn't even button them. I tried them on this past week, just to see, and lo and behold...

THEY BUTTONED.

They weren't very comfortable by any means -- not comfortable to wear out yet, anyway. But the fact that I could just get them ON made me happy. I was feeling a little discouraged because, even though I'm losing weight, I stopped noticing where it was coming from. This little trial confirmed that I am getting smaller! I'm also only SIX pounds away from my half-way point -- that means only 26 more pounds until the higher end of my goal range.

It's a beautiful day here in NH and I'm in a great mood and I hope you're all doing fantastic! Keep up the great work!

Those victories are some of the sweetest ever. Congratulations on your NSV and here's to more wonderful victories in the future!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!