New guy

Options
Hello, I am amazed a fantastic site/program like this exists and it is free! This has made the price of my new smart phone completely worth it.

Replies

• PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • kdao
    kdao Posts: 265
    Options
    Welcome aboard and best of luck to you!
  • SueSee
    SueSee Posts: 65
    Options
    Hi, Chuck. Welcome to MFP, and if you need a friend, feel free to add me or accept my friend request.
  • rokikio
    rokikio Posts: 92
    Options
    Welcome to MFP....this website, if you consistently use it and the support you get from fellow MFP users will change your life. Good Luck on your journey!
  • heartpdx
    heartpdx Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    welcome...you will love it here! feel free to friend me if you need support.:heart:
  • scotwin
    scotwin Posts: 2
    Options
    Yes the phone app actually makes it fun to diet and easy as well. Welcome on board and all the best on your journey.
  • mjmtxk
    mjmtxk Posts: 33
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • heathernsugar
    Options
    Come on down and join me!! Would you like to be my friend?

Good luck with your success--it will happen!!

heathernsugar

:tongue:
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    I joined in January and adore this place... I'm sure you'll love it too!
    Tracking calories and exercise is so easy and everyone here is wonderful!

Good luck and enjoy!
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck!!
    jane
  • Chuckw40
    Chuckw40 Posts: 201
    Options
    Wow, so much support, thanks to all of you!
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,238 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You will find lots of knowledgeable people here who are very willing to help.
  • Kimrenaud
    Kimrenaud Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    welcome and good job on the first four!
  • Kebennett1
    Options
    Hi there! I am 49 years old. 4'10" tall and now weigh 147 pounds! My journey began at 187 pounds! On Jan 31st 2011, I had Lap-Band Surgery at the urging of my Cardiologist. He felt I needed the assistance in my weight loss endeavor! You see I played the yo-yo game for 27 years! Before I became pregnant I weighed 98 pounds, but I continued to gain more and more weight with each of my two children and it just never stopped :( I am sooooo THANKFUL for the results of my surgery, (though it is not for everyone) it has allowed me to be satisfied with small meals! I have LEARNED finally, to choose only healthy groceries for my household as well! I have LEARNED to LOVE exercising and am still LEARNING to drink lots of water! (I don't care for the taste :( ) I am on an exercise hiatus currently as April 1st I had a hysterectomy, but I can't wait to get back to it! We are all in this journey together though we may have different paths we take to get there! The key is simple; healthy portions of healthy foods, exercise, and lots of water! The support we give each other here makes a huge difference as well! I wish you all the best in your healthy weight endeavor!
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    That's how I found it too! Isn't it awesome?! Welcome!
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal. :happy:
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It is a great place full of wonderful people! Good luck!