Has anyone else noticed...?

Options
I'm not whining or anything, I just am wondering if anyone else has noticed this problem too. When I get close to a number that has a 0 tacked onto the end of it on the scale (ie 160, my current weight) it seems to take me awhile to get over that hump for some reason! Anyone else have this issue, I'm just curious to know if I'm the only one or not!

Replies

• rschmmidt
    rschmmidt Posts: 296
    Options
    me too!!
  • Cynthiafaron
    Cynthiafaron Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    me too for 3 wks now!
  • lersie
    lersie Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Yep I can't seem to get past 180. What's up with that?
  • girlofsun26
    girlofsun26 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    yes yes yes!! I've been sitting a 0 number forever now!! you are not alone!!
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    yep. going from the 250's into the 240's has been hell lol
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    Yep I can't seem to get past 180. What's up with that?

I had SUCH a tough time with 170.. that one has been the worst! Hopefully if I work hard I can make it into the 150's next week :)
  • zenfocus
    zenfocus Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You're doing great!! Know that 0 is only a number. It feels like a huge hurdle to cross for most people, but it's all psychological. Once you realize it's mostly in your head, going from 170 to 172 is really the same level of easy. Sometimes when we think we've hit some kind of perceived boarder we will sabotage ourselves by overeating or not exercising. It's not that we mean to... it's just that we don't think we're good enough to deserve to be that smaller weight. Like, "I've never been a person with a normal weight... that can't possibly be my weight"... etc. You have to realize that you deserve better than your current weight!!! You've come so far already!!
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Yes -- I plateau every 9 pounds! It takes FOREVER to get to that 10th pound lost!
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    That sounds about right lol
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Yup. We're all mental.