FAVOURITE LOW CAL DINNERS!

Options
xmillax
xmillax Posts: 23
I always struggle with calorie count at dinner time.. i manage fine throughout the day and always fall at the hurdle marked DINNER TIME!

what are your favourite low calorie dinner time meals... around 500-700 calories.. i rather eat slightly more calories at lunch time and less for dinner because i go to boxing at 7pm and i'm eating too much food at dinner time and its making me feel unwell as its too much food to work out on!

thank you in advance! x

Replies

• JLJones_2010
    Options
    Search Kooking light with Krystal on facebook. She just started up but her recipes are wonderful!
  • Er2dathrown
    Er2dathrown Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I like a couple low carb tortillas (~90 calories each), with baked boneless, skinless chicken breast inside. Top with some fat free cheddar cheese and mustard (I usually have one with spicy mustard and one with honey mustard).

They are delicious and only about 200 calories each. I usually make two and couple them with a small salad to start :)
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Search Kooking light with Krystal on facebook. She just started up but her recipes are wonderful!

well said :)
  • luvcookie
    luvcookie Posts: 97
    Options
    I like a couple low carb tortillas (~90 calories each), with baked boneless, skinless chicken breast inside. Top with some fat free cheddar cheese and mustard (I usually have one with spicy mustard and one with honey mustard).

They are delicious and only about 200 calories each. I usually make two and couple them with a small salad to start :)
    sounds good ::)
  • xmillax
    xmillax Posts: 23
    Options
    these sound great! cant wait to try! yummmm! thank you x