What day of the week is your weigh-in day?

Options
Mine has always been on Fri/Sat mornings before breakfast, but I'm thinking of changing it and braving it out to Monday mornings!! I'm hoping this will keep me more accountable on the weekends.

What day of the week works for all of you? :smile:

Replies

• sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Sunday for me, only because when I joined this site, it was a Sunday.

I can't wait until I get a 'normal' job and I actually have 'weekends'!
  • penny39
    penny39 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Mine is Friday's every two weeks, as part of a weight loss challenge I am in. It might change when it ends in May, though.
  • johnny51981
    Options
    Mine is first thing out of bed on Saturday mornings. I spend the day at mom and dad's with my sisters...and we never know what we have to eat that day, so for me, its best to have it the day that I may end up eating the most or something questionable...so I have the other 6 days to burn it off. HA!
  • Walt75
    Walt75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Mine is every Friday....
  • Tarah1357
    Tarah1357 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I shoot for every Monday morning but occasionally I'll skip a week and weigh in every 2 weeks instead.
  • mightymaiden
    mightymaiden Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Mine in a Wednesday, started on a wed and its the middle of the week lol.
  • Ruthyjenks
    Options
    Mine is a Friday and that's because my friend told me not to start my diet on a Monday.

It works for me :smile:
  • shaheerahs
    shaheerahs Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Sunday mornings.
  • kbarry90
    kbarry90 Posts: 48
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning but my official weight in day is Friday mornings that when I update MFP.
  • MelissaG36
    Options
    Monday Morning, after I take my youngin to school & before breakfast. I do find that weighing in on Monday keeps me from going overboard on the weekends. Besides if we eat out, most places have "Kids Eat Free" through the week & Eating out (other than going to my safe place, Apple Bees) has been my biggest obstical.
  • strbryt
    strbryt Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on fridays as well as most of the people in my group do to as well
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    my official weigh in day is wednesday, but i weight myself everyday.
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    My weigh in day has been Sunday mornings since I started my weight loss journey in January. I chose Sunday because I almost never have to work that day. I really have no other explanation. I don't really have a "weekend" because I work on Saturday so I am not tempted to cheat etc before my weigh in. It's just another day of work for me.
  • debbyrae3
    debbyrae3 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every day (unless I'm late or just don't think about it...), but Saturdays are my official weigh-in day and I also measure every 4th Saturday :)
  • Emi_chan
    Emi_chan Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! It was really fun and interesting to learn about your weigh-in days and your reasonings behind it. I guess we all have our quirks when it comes to our weight loss journey!! :wink:
  • vwbug86
    vwbug86 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Monday because that is the day that I started counting my cals. I don't really have weekends. I have days on and days off.
  • sumotang
    sumotang Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Saturday because on the weekends I get tempted by eating out and being near the fridge!
  • Emi_chan
    Emi_chan Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm nervous to set my weigh-in day as a Monday since the weekends are always so tough for me, but I'm thinking of experimenting. Hopefully it won't hurt me too much and will actually help keep myself accountable!! :tongue:
  • sculptcha
    sculptcha Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I've only had two weigh-ins so far (one today) because I started on MFP last Sunday. I'm pretty obsessive about measurements though, and usually take them every morning and every night even though it's probably doing me more harm than good, haha.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Wednesday for no particular reason. I just chose it.