Turkey Cutlets?

Options
Hi!

I've just recently discovered the wonderful world of turkey cutlets/ whole turkey breast. Does anyone have any favourite recipes/ideas to share that I could try. because I still have one left in the freezer which is looking like dinner for tonight. :)

Replies

• JanW01
    JanW01 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am interested in hearing what everyone does with these too. I bought some the other day and put them in the freezer.
  • onawho
    onawho Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    treat it like chicken! pan sear it and slap it on a plate !!

lots of veggies, roast some potatoes, splash on some gravy nom nom
  • SimplyDeLish
    Options
    One of my favorite ways to eat turkey breast (or chicken breast) is to cook it in a little chicken broth and bottled salsa (I use pace medium). I either eat it that way with a salad or shred it and make a tostada out of it with shredded lettuce, a bit of cheese, and more salsa.
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    One of my favorite ways to eat turkey breast (or chicken breast) is to cook it in a little chicken broth and bottled salsa (I use pace medium). I either eat it that way with a salad or shred it and make a tostada out of it with shredded lettuce, a bit of cheese, and more salsa.

Sounds delish! Thank you :)
  • chubswonky
    chubswonky Posts: 195
    Options
    I LOVE turkey cutlets!!!!

I bread them (egg whites with whatever the serving size for plain bread crumbs are) add garlic/cayenne/a little grated Romano cheese then I cook them in a pan with a little cooking spray! They get crispy just like they would if they were fried
  • nmp1994
    nmp1994 Posts: 96
    Options
    I bake mine in a bit of chicken broth, then cut into bite-size! Use 5oz in a wrap with laughing cow, spinach, tomatoes! Delish! i've also used hummus or avacado in my wraps! Great lean protein