Hello(;

Options
I'm new to this so yeah...

Replies

• SandyLee1961
    SandyLee1961 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll find great support and great advice here! If you would like to add me as a friend - go for it!
  • Pinkribbon_Doc
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :) What are your goals?
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Hi...this is a great site - check out all the features and be honest and you'll get to your goals!!
    All the best:smile:
  • Kebennett1
    Options
    Hi there! I am 49 years old. 4'10" tall and now weigh 147 pounds! My journey began at 187 pounds! On Jan 31st 2011, I had Lap-Band Surgery at the urging of my Cardiologist. He felt I needed the assistance in my weight loss endeavor! You see I played the yo-yo game for 27 years! Before I became pregnant I weighed 98 pounds, but I continued to gain more and more weight with each of my two children and it just never stopped :( I am sooooo THANKFUL for the results of my surgery, (though it is not for everyone) it has allowed me to be satisfied with small meals! I have LEARNED finally, to choose only healthy groceries for my household as well! I have LEARNED to LOVE exercising and am still LEARNING to drink lots of water! (I don't care for the taste :( ) I am on an exercise hiatus currently as April 1st I had a hysterectomy, but I can't wait to get back to it! We are all in this journey together though we may have different paths we take to get there! The key is simple; healthy portions of healthy foods, exercise, and lots of water! The support we give each other here makes a huge difference as well! I wish you all the best in your healthy weight endeavor!