Facial Cleansing Wipes

RDH0513
RDH0513 Posts: 245 Member
edited September 26 in Fitness and Exercise
I sometimes workout twice a day, and I always feel like I am getting that one annoying pimple on my face, and I know its from not washing my face fast enough after my workouts, cardio right after lifting, then I eat as soon as I get home . It is not fair that the more weight I lose from working out and stuff, the more breakouts I get haha. I don't want to bring my cleanser, toner, and moisturizer to the gym every time I go. Anyone use any cleansing wipes that you absolutely love? any suggestions would be really appreciated!

Replies

• thomasbf
    thomasbf Posts: 47 Member
    I just use the Equate dry clothes from Wal Mart. They work for me! I've been using them for 5 years, before and after the gym. Good luck!
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    I use NEUTROGENA® DEEP CLEAN® SPORT On-the-go Cleansing Wipes when i'm out of town. But I think Stirdex makes them too.
  • cagirl
    cagirl Posts: 23
    My daughter uses Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Towelettes before she works out & then again after. They smell great (I believe it's lavender) and is really gentle for getting eye makeup off as well. Hope that will work for you! And she teaches 17 classes a week!
  • Lauriee2014
    Lauriee2014 Posts: 183 Member
    Hi

You could bring just the cleanser to the gym. Then once you've gotten home, eaten, etc. you could wash again.. or just do the toner and moisturizer.

I use Mary Kay cleanser, which I absolutely love. It's gentle but effective. [No.. I'm not a distributor.] After workouts though, I use St Ives Apricot Scrub [the gentle one] first- to clean off make up, sweat, etc. and then I use the MK cleanser. I feel like the scrub gets the "nitty gritty" out and the cleanser washes out any residue.

My brother - who is a fitness trainer and works out a lot - was told by his doctor to use plain Dove. He's been using it for years and that works for him.

Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    i use "yes to cucumbers" wipes. i got them at Target.
  • spatticus
    spatticus Posts: 230 Member
    Oooh yes, the yes to cucumber ones are nice!
  • foodforfuel
    foodforfuel Posts: 569 Member
    Kleenex Splash 'n Go! I love them. Sometimes hard to find, but they carry them on drugstore.com.
This discussion has been closed.