Just Dance 2 calories burned

Options
How do you input the calories on here for Just Dance 2?

Replies

• gatedialer
    gatedialer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I used to put it as "dancing" but I got a HRM and will use that to figure out how many calories I burned.
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    you would use their database as dance or an HRM you'd create an exercise and add the cals. burned.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I thought you were telling everyone to dance so they could burn 2 calories. I was confused.
  • Septembergirl23
    Septembergirl23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I used to put it as "dancing" but I got a HRM and will use that to figure out how many calories I burned.

I do the same thing. I burn between 300 and 400 calories in an hour.
  • traceyann1214
    traceyann1214 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thanks! That's kind of what I figured but I wasn't sure if the Dancing, general would be accurate or not. Don't have $$ for an HRM right now but wanted an idea! Thanks again everyone.
  • JonnaGrace
    Options
    HaHa...I wasn't sure myself...I thought wow...dancing burns more than 2 calories...haha
  • traceyann1214
    traceyann1214 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    LOL @Heather and @Jonna! Sorry, that wasn't very good wordage there!
  • nickcoffey97
    Options
    Hi everyone! I have one comment, I think that the "4.2 for every calorie" is VERY inaccurate. I usually get 300 sweat points for a 2:20 minute song, doing the math, that would mean that every 2 seconds you burn a calorie. I'm not trying to be mean, just correcting. I don't know what the actual "Sweat Point" to calorie calculation would be, maybe something like 20, but I pretty positive it's not only 4.2
  • chrissydrske
    chrissydrske Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Buy you a watch that counts calories and add whatever calories is on your watch to this site. I brought me one at sears for 47 dollars.