Im almost there!! *pics*

Options
Ok so Im a newbie @ this so forgive me if the pictures dont show up, I shall try again if it doesnt :)

So far Ive lost about 16lbs I believe lol In the picture I had only lost about 15. On the left side I weighed about 160 and on the right 144.

I see the difference and honestly feel it as well. Its been a lot of hard work and a lot of changes not only physically, but spiritually and mentally :) I worked hard with Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, 6 week 6 pack, Burn Fat Boost Metabolism, and Zumba. Im still looking forward to getting to the 130. I realized that every thing comes with patience and honestly, I dont restrict myself from a lot of things, I just know that I have to work it off later =)

Ile-1.jpg[img][/img]

Replies

• funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Ok so Im a newbie @ this so forgive me if the pictures dont show up, I shall try again if it doesnt :)

So far Ive lost about 16lbs I believe lol In the picture I had only lost about 15. On the left side I weighed about 160 and on the right 144.

I see the difference and honestly feel it as well. Its been a lot of hard work and a lot of changes not only physically, but spiritually and mentally :) I worked hard with Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, 6 week 6 pack, Burn Fat Boost Metabolism, and Zumba. Im still looking forward to getting to the 130. I realized that every thing comes with patience and honestly, I dont restrict myself from a lot of things, I just know that I have to work it off later =)

Ile-1.jpg

You look AMAZING!! Holy cow. :noway:
  • Dreaaa
    Dreaaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Ile-1.jpg
  • ileana84
    ileana84 Posts: 163
    Options
    ROFL thank you sooooooooo much!!!
  • Nomoregut
    Nomoregut Posts: 39
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • Athaiguy
    Athaiguy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    you look great its a life change
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful - well done
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    You have worked so hard and it totally shows!!! :glasses: Way to go girl, so proud of you! :happy:
  • toodleton
    toodleton Posts: 82
    Options
    good job :) You look great!
  • ileana84
    Options
    Thanks to all of you too!! You have all in one way inspired me. Knowing that theres so many people kicking some awesome butt, makes me get off the chair :grumble: :laugh: and work out with all of you!

Ty!!! I'll definately post the final results when I get there!
    :heart:
  • SDLester
    SDLester Posts: 24
    Options
    One word "Beautiful" :) Keep up the good job!
  • Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Looking great! you have made so much progress! great job
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Look at you!!! Lookin all kinds of sexaaaaaaay!
  • ileana84
    Options
    Hahaha Thanks Sumo! lol And thanks to everyone for the awesomeness!
  • Octomonkey
    Octomonkey Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Looking great girly!! Keep it up!! ^.^
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!