Options
Hi everyone! I'm new to myfitnesspal. My sister actually pushed me into joining but I'm really getting excited about it. Today I was a little discouraged because I thought I actually ate well but after recording my meals I was over my calories. I'm excited to see me get a better hold of this by monitoring it. I did the P90X program last summer and was pleased with the toning results but didn't see the pounds drop like I'd hoped. Now I'm ready to get back to work! I'm hoping to lose 20 pounds in the next few weeks.:wink:

Replies

• Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    Hello and welcome!!!
    I did P90X and got excellent results.
    Good luck on your journey!
  • melc993
    melc993 Posts: 4
    Options
    You go girl! After church I did the same. I thought I'd done ok but knew it was more than what I should have allowed for lunch. Now for supper I have just over 100 calories left so I gotta go walk to earn a few extra to make sure I don't go over! I told you you would like it!!!!
  • Bubbet
    Bubbet Posts: 1
    Options
    I am new to MFP too. I have been try to think ...when I go over my calories...wow I know what I would have eaten if I wasn't watching so I still did great! You will get there! It is all a work in progress for all of us.
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP this is a great support system and logging your food in really helps you to see how much you are really eating I have also starting measuring and weighing my food. Please feel free to add me as a friend.