question for a friend

Options
leomom72
leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
so, a friend of mine is overweight, and has been working out and such, but wants to know if lipozene will help..i used it once before, and i dropped 11 lbs in 2 months, but you know how it is..you can't base a decision on 1 person..anyone else tried it, and if so, what were your results ? she is on the fence right now as to if she should buy it, or save her money..honest answers, so she knows what decision to make..thanks yall

Replies

• JulieSmiles1
    JulieSmiles1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have never tried it, but I wouldn't spend my money on it. I lose 10 pounds a month using MFP. Show her this site. Doing it this way will help her keep the weight off where she could likely put it back on using a drug.
  • AngelaPowPowPOW
    Options
    I have never tried it, but I wouldn't spend my money on it. I lose 10 pounds a month using MFP. Show her this site. Doing it this way will help her keep the weight off where she could likely put it back on using a drug.
    Exactly! Plus, she'll need the lifestyle change not just a quick fix. It'd be like using a band aid if you need surgery.
  • BakingGranny
    BakingGranny Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    If she doesn't do a life change,and depend on pills,when she stops she WILL gain it all back plus some. Believe me I did. This is the perfect way to do it. Get good friends to spur you on and she will lose IF she changes her habits and eats healthy and counts her calories and such.