Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

For Dog Lovers...

abra526
abra526 Posts: 213 Member
I saw this article today, and it almost brought tears to my eyes. Most of us around here are getting focused on our own weight loss journey and making sure we eat right, but are we doing the same thing for our four-legged friends?

http://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2011/04/super-size-me-overweight-dog-battles-the-bulge/

Replies

• oh I definately take care of my four legged friend! He goes on walks all the time. Is on low calorie natural food, no table/human scraps. He is in his weight range. He is one healthy dog!! I tell him he has to live FOREVER!!!!
  • waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    OMG. That article was heartbreaking. I love my dog more than anything but I would/could never feed my dog like that. I am horrified that someone would do that. I am glad she is getting her help and I hope she gets a good home and a great owner who treats her well.