whats the greatest thing you DONT HAVE anymore since MFP?

Options

Replies

• v1k1n95
    v1k1n95 Posts: 40
    Options
    I don't have to stop jogging after 60 seconds.
    I don't have fat at all from the buns down.
    I don't have the guilty feeling I used to get after eating.
  • pandafoo
    pandafoo Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    i don't have...

-embarrassment or shame about my weight anymore
    -excuses for not working out, or feeling of dread toward it - in fact, my body craves it on a daily basis
    -20 extra pounds and a muffin top over my pants - yay!!
    -slow plodding walk as if i'm downtrodden - even my trainer has noticed i walk with a lighter step
    -as much low self-esteem as before - i really feel empowered by my choices for better health, and by the progress that shows

:)
  • bsbrulez92704
    Options
    clothes that are too tight...clothes are fitting better and i feel more confident while shopping
    smaller back rolls...still working on them
  • MyNameIsNotBob
    MyNameIsNotBob Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I don't have rolls on my rolls and that horrible feeling when I lean over to cut my toenails and all the rolls start squishing together.
  • rklein88
    rklein88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    i no longer have to (or want to) wear sweatpants every day...my jeans were all just tight enough not to be too comfy or attractive, and i refused to buy bigger. 10 lbs fixed that, and now i cant wait until they all are too big :)
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    i dont have that feeling of not being able to breathe when tying shoes... my lap use to push into my gut when i would bend down to tie shoes
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    A double chin anymore. I also don't have any momma jeans, I'm wearing skinnies!!
  • mjtmorr
    mjtmorr Posts: 75
    Options
    Thats easy, no more 52" waist not now and never again. Down to a 46 and I'm still going to get a lot thinner!!
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I don't have a lack of support anymore! I love my MFP friends, and you are one of the absolute best!! Thanks for all you do!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Don't have heartburn!
    Don't have shortness of breath (as often, still happens very rarely)

Very excited about what this year has brought me so far =)
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    Don't have the feeling of hopelessness and loneliness. I'VE GOT PEOPLE NOW! (And very supportive ones at that!) *MUAH!*
  • david081
    david081 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I don't have a lack of energy. After finishing a 13 mile routine of running, cross, country, rock climbing and mountaineering, I ran half a mile cross country with the dog!
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    The greatest thing I don't have is tight pants, I also don't feel useless or helpless any more. I feel like I've discovered this wonderful secret to weight loss and it's going to set me free!

I also sleep a hell of a lot better than I used to, I feel tired at the end of the day and want to go to bed.
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    The greatest thing that I no longer have is a I cant do it attitude. It is completely gone. Now the things that were once forbidding I take in stride and try. I don't say I cant do that . I try and try until I succeed. Yes that is the best feeling. Never having something you want to do and saying I cant do it. But getting up and doing it. :)

I hope that makes since :smile:
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    **Hugs** to Dave .... I no longer have a double chin. I also can don't need a courtesy runner when I hit doubles anymore..... I run my own bases thanks!
  • george3295
    george3295 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I used to get warning letters from my local city. I was to fat and lazy to shovel the side walk. Do not have that any more. When it snows I am right out there to shovel it off the sidewalk.
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I used to get warning letters from my local city. I was to fat and lazy to shovel the side walk. Do not have that any more. When it snows I am right out there to shovel it off the sidewalk.

love this! I learnt how to do this recently in russia -we dont have this problem in Australai!
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    The greatest thing I don't have is tight pants, I also don't feel useless or helpless any more. I feel like I've discovered this wonderful secret to weight loss and it's going to set me free!

I also sleep a hell of a lot better than I used to, I feel tired at the end of the day and want to go to bed.

Yes!! isnt sleep fantastic now when you are so active!!
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    my double chin! haha!! :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • canaussie
    canaussie Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    excuses.... just do it!