What day of the week is your weigh-in day?

Options
2»

Replies

• Simone1970
    Options
    Sunday mornings is when I weigh in. I like this schedule because it means on Fri/Sat I need to be "good" and not over indulge too much since I know I will need to weigh in that Sunday morning after all of the fun is over. Seems to work for me! :smile:
  • daddyratty
    daddyratty Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    It was Fridays, then Thursdays, and now it doesn't really matter. I weigh in several times a week and when I'm down weight-wise, I post it. So far I haven't had to go more than a few days.
  • Emi_chan
    Emi_chan Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Sunday mornings is when I weigh in. I like this schedule because it means on Fri/Sat I need to be "good" and not over indulge too much since I know I will need to weigh in that Sunday morning after all of the fun is over. Seems to work for me! :smile:

That's what I'm thinking of doing with my Monday weigh-in because my indulgences are on Sat/Sun. lol So at least if I weigh-in on Monday mornings, it'll hopefully help me to not go over too much and also help me be "good". :laugh:
  • julesaz
    julesaz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Tuesday. Random, huh? It just happened to be the day I started, so it has stuck. I do get on the scale in between, but only Tuesday counts.
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Thursday is my my official weigh day, but weigh daily. It keeps me going..and if it goes up due to TOM, I just work harder at avoiding the snacking impulse that goes along with it.
  • TattoodITGuy
    Options
    I weigh myself Sunday night before bed, it makes me feel like I'm starting a new week.
  • amysambora
    amysambora Posts: 219
    Options
    I weigh in Monday mornings, for a few different reasons...

I work out 5 days a week and rest on weekends. If my muscles are sore, swollen or retaining fluid after my workouts, most of this will have subsided by Monday and the scale will be more accurate. Also, I actually tend to eat less on weekends! My husband and I don't drink and are on a pretty strict budget, so we never go out. We prefer to stay home, watch movies & cook our own healthy meals. I also don't work weekends so I don't need as much energy to get me through the day.

So, Mondays for me!
  • AMBlass
    AMBlass Posts: 161
    Options
    I weigh in on Monday. That's when the week starts with MFP and DailyMile, so that's when I do my weigh-in so I know what I'm starting with.