I tried the Powdered Peanut Butter PB2

Options
So.....I had been seeing on some peoples posts about the PB2(powdered peanut butter).
I finally located it at a health food store. I bought 2 jars yesterday and gave in today and tried it.......
YES, it was good. Tastes the same as peanut butter just less oily. There is only 45 calories for two
tablespoons v/s the regulare pb that has 100+. I don't eat alot of pb but I figured when I did eat it
I wanted something a little more healthy.
It also comes in chocolate pb.

Replies

• SpaceMarkus
    SpaceMarkus Posts: 651
    Options
    I ordered some sample packs from their website. I can't wait to try it!
  • up2me2lose20
    up2me2lose20 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I actually found this today at our local Hy-Vee store in the peanut butter aisle. I wasn't brave enough to try it, though, opted for naturual peanut butter instead. But maybe I'll get brave enough next time!
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    I got both chocolate and plain at my local Max Muscle store and I LOVED it! I'm going to try mixing it in my Shakeology.
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options
    I actually found PB2 at the Commissary. I was shocked to see it so I had to grab some.. I just don't remember where I hid it from the kids .... Getting old sucks :D
  • michellehorvath
    michellehorvath Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I got the sample packs a week ago and I must say I am in LOVE with the chocolate PB2!!!! The regular was ok but it seemed like I could taste in peanut that was perfect. I would buy thhe chocolte one again and maybe I would use the regular for a recipe of in something. I don't think I would eat it with a spoon though!