newbie to the message board

jennybop
jennybop Posts: 7 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
hi. I'm 23, 5'3, married, in medical school and hAve struggled with my weight for years. I went from 115 to 150 then to 94. Now I'm trying things the healthy way by exercising, counting calories, and eating healthy. This sites Holds me accountable to what Im eating, not to overeat, and helps me get motivated to workout.

Sorry if there are any gramatical or spelling errors. I'm writing this on my iphone so I hope this is decent enough. I'm definitely changing my picture though ha
Glad to be here
Shine on, jenny

Replies

• jennybop
    jennybop Posts: 7 Member
    hi. I'm 23, 5'3, married, in medical school and hAve struggled with my weight for years. I went from 115 to 150 then to 94. Now I'm trying things the healthy way by exercising, counting calories, and eating healthy. This sites Holds me accountable to what Im eating, not to overeat, and helps me get motivated to workout.

Sorry if there are any gramatical or spelling errors. I'm writing this on my iphone so I hope this is decent enough. I'm definitely changing my picture though ha
    Glad to be here
    Shine on, jenny
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP Jenny
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,332 Member
    Welcome, Jbop! See you around the boards. :flowerforyou:
  • EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    Welcome to MFP :flowerforyou:
  • HI MY NAMES MICK IVE GOT A LOT OF WIEGHT TO LOSE AND I NEED A LOT OF SURPORT , I LIVE NEAR NORWICH IN NORFOLK I WORK WITH CHILDREN FOR A LIVING AND I ALSO OWN 2 MOBILE DISCOS SO LOVE ME MUSIC
  • iojoi
    iojoi Posts: 378 Member
    welcome Jenny best of luck this is a great resource & u can get fab support in here..:flowerforyou:

Hi Mick .. (so u all know) I know Mick personally and encouraged him to try this group as u have all been such a fab support to me..
    best of luck Mick I know how important this is too you :flowerforyou:
    jo
This discussion has been closed.