Hi all

Options
My name is .... and I am overweight, had this website recommended to me by a relative as as I was already losing weight but had no easy way of tracking it and my food intake/ exercise.
I hit rock bottom when my scale didn't go any higher at 340lbs, realized its time to do something, to date I have lost 21 + lbs. and have never stuck to a lifestyle/diet like I have currently, almost a month now.
With the iphone app and the website it should be all the easier to lose more and I'm looking forward to sharing and reading others stories along the way to help motivate.
Lets all do it :) no big man or woman gets left behind, lets move to a slimmer healthier life together. :smile:

Replies

• Coachcritty
    Coachcritty Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Carlito!

I'm new to MFP as well and struggle with motivation too. I've lost 21 lbs as well and I'm noticing tons of changes to my body and fitness level. I hope that you will be encouraged by your positive changes as well.

Best of luck in your journey!

-C
  • RMCROSBY
    RMCROSBY Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm also new MFP was given to me by my sister on the worse day of life when I decided to step on the scale to c how much I weigh that's when the tears started to fall. I pray and hope now that I have MFP with me all my tears of pain wil turn into tears of joy.
  • 1BrowneyedGirl
    1BrowneyedGirl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I'm fairly new to MFP. Ive lost a total of 11 lbs and 6 of those lbs since joining this site. It started for me since my bf left and since seeing my family holiday photos, OMG Im at my highest weight ever and now working on taking better care of myself and making healthier choices. Feel free to add me as a friend :-) The more motivation the better. Good luck everyone!