I'm starting TurboFire... anyone else?

Options
2»

Replies

• hoyagirl03
    hoyagirl03 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I got mine in the mail about a 3 days ago and am starting with the prep version schedule before I do it full force. I'm no stranger to working out but this is a new thing for me! I really like all of the explanations and I feel really motivated to stick with it. I am also mixing this a bit with doing stuff at the gym, which is why my timing is a little off right now but plan on getting on board with the schedule tomorrow. I want Friday to be my 'rest' day.
    Feel free to add me as a friend too... I am very new to all of this...
  • blakgarnet
    blakgarnet Posts: 343
    Options
    Ok did 15 min HIIT today fun but does everyone feel like its really enough exercise for the day or do you do more?

I do lifting on those days - currently doing the ChaLEAN extreme program for that
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    I did HIIT 15 along with the 30day shred workout.

Thanks
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    Ok did 15 min HIIT today fun but does everyone feel like its really enough exercise for the day or do you do more?

I do lifting on those days - currently doing the ChaLEAN extreme program for that

Thanks for the info I just decided to add P90X lifting back in starting next week
  • Shandke
    Shandke Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I've had Turbo Fire for a couple of weeks and do a hybrid mix with P90x for strength training...just did the 55 EZ.....OMG! That is a workout. I would love to join a group to help motivate me.....feel free to add me too!
  • TurboJenn
    TurboJenn Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I started Turbo Fire on Monday and would love to join you. I started in week two because this is like my 4th time starting. Today was a much needed rest day as I decided to run two miles after HIIT 20 yesterday... man are my hips sore.
  • missyleighRN82
    Options
    I am on week 3 and loving it.
  • TurboJenn
    TurboJenn Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am on week 3 and loving it.

It is seriously the most fun I have ever had working out. Chalene is so inspirational too.
  • blakgarnet
    Options
    I am supposed to do turbofire 55EZ today and am having a hard time getting my butt in gear! the goal is to get it done this afternoon!
  • blakgarnet
    Options

Thanks for the info I just decided to add P90X lifting back in starting next week

I was doing P90X before for lifting but had a borrowed set of DVDs which had to be returned. I decided this was a good time to change it up and like ChaLEAN better since so many push ups and pull ups are hard on my joints ( surgeries on one arm, one surgery on the other for orthopedic injuries).
  • Shandke
    Shandke Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Ok turbo 55 ez completed....I think that is one of my favorites! Of course trying to keep up with my 18 yr old hard body daughter may just kill me off! LOL....
  • ksmom27
    ksmom27 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi everyone!!! I just got turbo fire last weekend, and all last week I got a few routines down the EZ 55 and Fire 45 and the HIIT 20 and HIIT 15 down so this week starting monday I am doing the 5 day inferno plan. Then wil continue the regular Turbo schedule. I love these work outs they are so fun! And would love to add you guys as support and motivation with keeping up with routines!!! :happy:
  • narabi
    narabi Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Started week 2 and I can honestly say I am enjoying the program. I am still doing the 30day shred with the turbofire program.
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Just finished up Tone 30 and Stretch 10. My legs and arms are still shaking!