new!

Shelda2913
Shelda2913 Posts: 1
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hey just logged on, been using myfitnesspal for awhile but looking to stay motivated with summer coming up!:wink:

Replies

• ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Welcome and good luck reaching your goals! Stay strong and focused and you'll get there. :wink:
  • hi! can you share what your diet is?
    it's really difficult for me to have a good diet..thanks!
  • propeled
    propeled Posts: 2 Member
    Hi,

I am new here and can not figure out how to create my own topic, so I will share my thoughts here & hope for help.

I am a small girl and not over weight as a matter of fact most would say I am under weight and may think I am crazy when I say this, but here I go.....

I am 4'11" 24 years old & 98 lbs, now I know I am NOT fat & I am not trying to loose weight. My problem is I am skinny all over except my stomach area where I actually have a lot of fat & it looks funny because I am skinny. I have always been active, I was a dancer & in the military.

Lately I have been running on the treadmill for 30 mins and strength training for 30 mins.

Can anyone offer advice on how to loose the fat around my stomach. I am not sure if a diet is a good way to go because I am already a small woman, mins the fat stomach.

Please help
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Hi,

I am new here and can not figure out how to create my own topic, so I will share my thoughts here & hope for help.

I am a small girl and not over weight as a matter of fact most would say I am under weight and may think I am crazy when I say this, but here I go.....

I am 4'11" 24 years old & 98 lbs, now I know I am NOT fat & I am not trying to loose weight. My problem is I am skinny all over except my stomach area where I actually have a lot of fat & it looks funny because I am skinny. I have always been active, I was a dancer & in the military.

Lately I have been running on the treadmill for 30 mins and strength training for 30 mins.

Can anyone offer advice on how to loose the fat around my stomach. I am not sure if a diet is a good way to go because I am already a small woman, mins the fat stomach.

Please help

You can create a new topic by going to the board you want to post on. At the top right of that board, there is a button for "New Topic". Click that and you can start a new thread. :wink:
This discussion has been closed.