Scales and weigh in

Options
:sad:

I weigh myself every morning, now my scales have told me all day have put on 1.5 kgs. Why Why Why Why Why

Replies

• Nikkic333
    Options
    It's usually not recommended to weigh yourself daily. Try once a week. Weight fluctuates each day due to so many reasons... mainly... water retention/bloating, hormones/where you're at in your cycle, constipation, etc. Feel better and don't be discouraged. Sending <3 your way
  • soniajc
    soniajc Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Don't panic ...... In a few days time it will say something totally different, there are so many factors involved ...........
    It is true it's best to only weigh your self once a week, but if you feel the need to do it everyday dont worry if your daily weight is up and down, only record your weight say on a Friday.. I to have been in your situation and trust me you can't take any notice of the daily ups and downs they are misleading.
    You will lose weight I am sure , stick at it :flowerforyou:
  • soniajc
    soniajc Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    If you want a bit more support you can add me as a friend :)
  • canaussie
    canaussie Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I used to be a weigh everyday kind of girl... I stopped that about 4 weeks ago and am so happy that I did. I actually took the scale and put it away, it comes out once a week now. It is such a nice surprise to see my progress for the week! Whooo, today is my favorite day of the week... weigh in day!