Zumba!

Options
:happy: Stared Zumba today, what a workout. Burned a load of calories too and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Get to Zumba people!!!! x

Replies

• alliegator89
    alliegator89 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE Zumba! Best thing to happen to cardio fitness.
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I have Zumba on the Wii and i love it
  • Tacita123
    Tacita123 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Zumba - I am going tonight, but I can never find it to add it to my exercise - is it there?!

Txx
  • ymrussell
    Options
    Zumba is brilliant, I go to class once a week and also do Zumba for wii at home.
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I have Zumba for the wii and i go to class once a week ! Love Zumba!
  • emma291981
    Options
    I can't find zumba to add as an exercise either, I just add aerobics, high impact instead.
  • vwren25413
    Options
    Zumba is soooooooo much fun and is such a good workout! I have been going for about 4 months now and its the only exercise that I look forward to doing!
  • shulaw
    shulaw Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    love zumba go to a class twice a week and also have it for the wii, zumba is not on the exercise list , i had to add mine but i have a HRM so i know how many cals im burning :)
  • a_fit_me
    a_fit_me Posts: 103
    Options
    Love Love Love Zumba!!
  • jenjen20
    jenjen20 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Zumba is great!!I started last week :)
  • mottles
    mottles Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for a year, am totally addicted!
  • caswiny
    caswiny Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I put it down as high impact aerobics. Ooh u can get it for the Wii can u, will definitely have to get that, cheers xxx :happy:
  • kswietek
    kswietek Posts: 80
    Options
    another zumba fanatic here!!! I started going to a class a month ago, i go twice a week and just gott Zumba for kinect so I can do it at home too. It is so much fun and lots of calories burned.
  • menemni
    menemni Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started Zumba on Friday, and went to a class again today. Love it! It's the best workout I've done since the first Billy Blanks video came out. ;) I've told everyone I know I want it (the Wii game or the DVDs) for my birthday in a month. Soo amazing!
  • pj05
    pj05 Posts: 18
    Options
    I love Zumba. It's such a great workout and fun too :smile: