Dear P90X and my Beachbody "Coaches"

Options
I would just like to thank you for this weekend. I spent Saturday shopping the mall for 7 hours and although I was a bit tired, I wasn't huffing and puffing like I used to. I didn't have to take a break and sit on the comfy benches throughout the mall (but my mom did). Then on Sunday my DH and I swapped out the stuff in our two sheds. Moving all the stuff from one to the other. I was able to keep up with him and move all the bins with my decorations in them without my muscles hurting and screaming for me to stop. I was achy last night, but it was a good kind of achy. This morning I don't feel any worse for wear. To my 2 coaches that have been helping me with everything, Thank you! I now see the importance of eating more to lose more. This week I was able to log a 2lb loss. I feel better eating more, I don't feel deprived or like I am missing anything! So a big THANK YOU P90X and Coaches....Here's to a continued long, fulfilling weight loss future!

Sincerely,
Donna ;-)

Replies

• FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    that is awesome, great job!
  • BethG39
    BethG39 Posts: 17
    Options
    Awesome! P90X and Beachbody Coaches are the best!
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    That's nice that you thank them :) - but you deserve the biggest applause. YOU did it - your coaches just cheered you on and gave you guidance but YOU are the biggest champ in this. Don't forget that! :)

(Love, Me - a BB Coach)
  • ksv123
    ksv123 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • Emilyee81
    Emilyee81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, and Good for you!!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Clew is right. As a beachbody coach myself I just encourage and guide. My peeps do all the hard work. We are just here for support and motivation. Keep up the good work.
  • debbiequack
    debbiequack Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Nice!!! I know the feeling. I've hit something of a plateau, but I LOVE that I can do things like walk around the zoo with my son without getting tired. I helped at a neighborhood cleanup yesterday and didn't get tired :) These are the benefits of what we are trying to do :)

Best,

Debbie
  • vanfox23
    vanfox23 Posts: 110
    Options
    Thanks all! It really was a great feeling to be able to do what I did and not get completely worn out....And to all Beachbody coaches...thanks for sticking by us and making us realize what we need to do!
  • yankeegurl
    Options
    Great job Donna!! It's all uphill from here:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!