Something I wouldn't ordinarily share!

fatlass70
fatlass70 Posts: 136 Member
edited September 26 in Success Stories
This is not something I would normally share with folk but I thought you lot might understand and find it funny too!

Just nipped to the loo and made myself laugh. Having finished, I stood to get dressed and realised I had undone my belt but not the button or zip on my jeans to pull them down - wasn't that long ago that I was just about getting the zip up and battling the button on freshly washed jeans!

Hoping you are all having a good day and that you stop and recognise these little non-scale victories too!

Replies

• joeyjoey86
    joeyjoey86 Posts: 5 Member
    haha this is brilliant. Well done =)
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    thats great
  • songofserenity81
    songofserenity81 Posts: 138 Member
    That is terrific :)
  • beatlemom
    beatlemom Posts: 250 Member
    Good for You! That is excellent!
  • mandysjourney
    mandysjourney Posts: 260 Member
    Its great isnt it. I also did this the other day and went to pull up and zip when I realised i hadnt unzipped. Keep up the great work
  • i love when those kind of things happen!! last year i bought a pair of jeans that i thought would fit, but when i got home i couldn't get them up past my knees..so i put them in a draw and forgot about them... anyway, the other day i discovered them and thought "why not" and tried them on as a joke, (truly believing that they still wouldn't fit me) well they were loose on me! woohoo!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!