Does it matter how you log your food?

Options
mckant
mckant Posts: 217 Member
Sometimes I just find it easier to make sure my food is logged in rather than making sure it goes into a particular category. For example, if I eat an English mufffin after work I'll just log it in under breakfast because it's already there for me. Also, I'm a huge grazer so a lot of times I'll just stick foods into the closest meal (time-wise). Sometimes I wonder if I should pay more attention to these things and then other times I just assume that calories are calories so it doesn't necessarily matter when I'm eating them.

Replies

• bongowillie
    bongowillie Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    i do the same thing, if i have it already in the breakfast sectiion or whatever, i try to put all my everyday use items in the snak section, but i still look at the whole calorie and category sections..
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    i do this too. i don't think it's a biggie.
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Technically, no, it doesn't matter.

Over time, you might want to have a better idea of when you're eating in case you need to rethink your eating plan.
  • schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Technically, no, it doesn't matter.

Over time, you might want to have a better idea of when you're eating in case you need to rethink your eating plan.

Yeah I was going to say that...
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Calorie/weight wise I'd say no it doesn't matter. But if there ever comes a time when you need to figure out where you are "going wrong" it would be beneficial to know the times of day you are grazing more.