10 WEEKS!!!!!!! NO WAY!!!!

Options
hi all,
ok so i was at the gym with my friend and she reminds me my holiday is in 10 weeks..........................................

10 weeks!!!!!! :cry:
how will i ever get anywhere near skinny ans sexy in 10 weeks :mad:
im going to the gym right now trying to go 3 times a week to do doing body attack ( high impact class high calories burned)

....................................................................................................

what i would like from my fitnesspal peeps is the best way to loose maximum weight and tone up in a minuet 10 weeks today
i only have a few guide lines for this

i work nights :grumble: so meals need to be flexible like a sandwich for dinner something that can be ate in 5 mins and be prepared in less time than that.

my work outs will be the gym 3 nights a week and i have 3 jillian michals dvds which i could do at night after work nights or something.

any advice on calories and foods e.g eat x calories and burn x calories a day or dont eat exercise calories and any snack ideas

really any advise will be awesome at this time i really want to reach this goal and hopefully with some help il get their

thanx in advance for any hints and tips!!

if you need any additional info please let me know!!!

im 5'3 184 pounds ideally like to be around 150 in 10 weeks so im 13 stone and a bit (wow that's depressing) and i would liek to be like under 11 stone possible 10 and a half stone

Replies

• crystal10584
    Options
    make sure you're drinking enough water... minimum of 8-8oz glasses a day...
  • shayshay01
    shayshay01 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Just lost 17 lbs. in 20 days. :-) I did the HCG diet. It is strict and you can't exercise on it and a sandwhich is out of the question. But food is prepared in about 10 mins. so you could always fix it the night before and take it to work with you. But even if you don't do HCG, eating sandwhiches everyday is a bad idea... Cut out carbs and sugars and you'll lose ALOT more and ALOT faster. Good luck! :-)
  • xweerachceex
    Options
    i drink like 6 litres of water a day lol if got my water bit down lol :D xx
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Get your water in and watch your sodium.
  • Dee1006
    Dee1006 Posts: 37
    Options
    Do the kettlebell workout!!! It burns alot of calories in the shortest time.
  • fitaliciag
    fitaliciag Posts: 373
    Options
    P90X would work!!! for sure!!! i lost 30 pounds in 11 weeks, and started at 158
  • xweerachceex
    Options
    Just lost 17 lbs. in 20 days. :-) I did the HCG diet. It is strict and you can't exercise on it and a sandwhich is out of the question. But food is prepared in about 10 mins. so you could always fix it the night before and take it to work with you. But even if you don't do HCG, eating sandwhiches everyday is a bad idea... Cut out carbs and sugars and you'll lose ALOT more and ALOT faster. Good luck! :-)

whats the hcg diets? tell me more x
  • Coco_Belle
    Options
    I tried taking acai berry supplements during a period where I wasn't really dieting, just watching what I was eating, and lost a couple of pounds a week.
    If you tried them with your diet and exercise routine you might get an extra boost. They are supposed to boost metabolism not curb hunger or anything like that!

With regards exercise tips, and this is only from my reading not experience, the key is to do some interval training. So if you don running as cardio you would warm up then do a series of really intense bursts, with a small rest in between. Apparently it works better than just a long session!

Good luck, a holiday is a great motivation. HOpe you enjoy it!
  • xweerachceex
    Options
    i need to loose the weight in 10 weeks today i dont think i can w8 on dvds arriving from the net :(
  • fitaliciag
    Options
    you can have them overnighted.....what is "stone"?
  • snockers3112
    snockers3112 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I think that works out at about nearly 3½ lbs a week loss? I wouldn't have a clue how to lose that amount a week, I'll be interested in your responses and would love an update on how you have done in 10 weeks :)
  • fitaliciag
    Options
    i need to loose the weight in 10 weeks today i dont think i can w8 on dvds arriving from the net :(

some of them are on YouTube
  • xweerachceex
    Options
    you can have them overnighted.....what is "stone"?

1 stone = 14 pounds lol im in the uk and we use stone not pounds so im 13 stone 4 i think
  • evelynfarmer
    evelynfarmer Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I agree, I would like more info on this HGC diet.
  • xweerachceex
    Options
    P90X would work!!! for sure!!! i lost 30 pounds in 11 weeks, and started at 158

i dont know if it matters but i have asthma and i hear these work outs are pretty intense will my asthma effect my performance?
  • shayshay01
    shayshay01 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    In a nutshell.... You buy HCG drops to take daily... they are made like the HCG in a pregnant woman's body- they specifically target abnormal fat cells that your body has stored and causes them to be released (similar to the way that a pregnant woman's body does to feed the baby). You take the drops and follow a 500 cal a day diet for 23-40 days however long you decide to do it. The drops curb your hunger so you aren't hungry at all and you will be suprised at the amount of food you can actually eat on 500 cals. Here's a link. http://hcgdietinfo.com/HCG-Diet-Protocol.htm
  • Boladefuego326
    Boladefuego326 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm taking Thermogenics first thing in the AM before my workout. They work fab :3 I ost about 8-10 lbs a week. They supress your appetite some so I'm sticking to them :3

ps. Be careful though, I went through many different diets, fads, pills and this one seemed to work for ME. I workout out probably every morning and watch what I eat as well. So it depends how badly you want it.

Good luck lady!!!! :D
  • ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Ok.... let me preface this with "I adore you but I think you're crazy".

1) No sugar
    2) No alcohol
    3) No white bread or corn bread/tortillas
    4) Stretch every morning
    5) Eat 5 small meals, none within 2 hours of going to bed
    6) Don't even think about frying anything.
    7) Hide the salt.
    8) Do not pick up fast food. At all.
    9) Do not drink anything but water, plain tea, or a tiny bit of juice.
    10) At least 30 min of cardio every day, and a total of 5 hours per week. Including yoga for toning. Plus the above stretches.

Normally, I don't condone this kind of hard-core removal of things, but if you're serious about 4 lbs a week.... this is your plan of attack.
  • bethany41h
    bethany41h Posts: 218
    Options
    I cut out carbs and sugars and I've lost 15 in three weeks.
  • xweerachceex
    Options
    Ok.... let me preface this with "I adore you but I think you're crazy".

1) No sugar
    2) No alcohol
    3) No white bread or corn bread/tortillas
    4) Stretch every morning
    5) Eat 5 small meals, none within 2 hours of going to bed
    6) Don't even think about frying anything.
    7) Hide the salt.
    8) Do not pick up fast food. At all.
    9) Do not drink anything but water, plain tea, or a tiny bit of juice.
    10) At least 30 min of cardio every day, and a total of 5 hours per week. Including yoga for toning. Plus the above stretches.

Normally, I don't condone this kind of hard-core removal of things, but if you're serious about 4 lbs a week.... this is your plan of attack.

i am really serious about this i need to shift this weight and fast u know a luv u anyways but all the more now!!!
    thank you!!!! i do most of those things anyway!!!! but thanx ......... any ideas for small meals?