Hi I am new

Options
Hi all. I am new to this site and would love to be in contact with new "friends". Have lost 23lb so far and need at least another 100lb to go!!

Replies

• xKPx
    xKPx Posts: 4
    Options
    Welcome! And congrats on the 23lbs already! That's great :) This site is great, people are amazing and very helpful, I'm sure you'll enjoy it just as much as we all do!
  • jaylyn2004
    jaylyn2004 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi i am just getting started. i need to lose 20-25 lbs. i am very excited after reading results of other peoples progress on this site. :)
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • bethany41h
    bethany41h Posts: 218
    Options
    Hey there! Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me, I think we have similar weightloss goals and could be good motivation for each other :)
  • Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. It is great site with lots of useful information and people who offer their support. I'm really close to my target now thanks to MFP. I wouldn't do it on my own. Well done on 23 lbs lost already. :smile:
  • Coco_Belle
    Options
    HI there
    and well done on losing so much already. How are you doing it!? I'm following Diet Chef and have just started today, going to weigh in later tonight!

good luck on your journey!
  • Renonvme
    Renonvme Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me, if you would like!
  • nikkinoodle234
    Options
    Hi All. Sorry for not replying but being new to MFP I wasnt sure how it worked. I love this site now!!! Hope you are all doing ok