I'm not losing weight

Options
2»

Replies

• hsquared87
    Options
    One more thing i forgot. Measue yourself you may be losing inches insted of weight and eventually that will level out and you will lose both at the same time. I havent lost weight in the past 2 weeks but I did lose 2 inches.

I saw that some were saying they were having a ton of water weight gain. Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses a day if you do this religiously especaily about a week or 2 before your period you will hold less water. drinking the extra water helped me quite a bit but then I changed my birthcontrol and now I don't get water weight gain at all.
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    if your goal is 1200, try to get close, slightly under to slightly over, and make sure you eat back the calories you burn from exercise. If you burned 300 cals playing tennis, your new goal is 1500 (1200+300)

Yep What he said :smile: It works

Ditto.
  • ramosriley
    Options
    I understand more than you know. I just posted something similar and am waiting for answer. One thing I have decided is to up my workout and see if that works. I spin for an hour, run and walk and I got on the scale yesterday and I swear I almost pass out in sadness.
    I got on the scale that I swear does not work and it claims I lost not even an inch, not even air. Now I just place a free 5pound weight on it and it says it's 5pound, I placed the scale on top of a heavy rug, put the 5pound free weight on it and it still says five pound, I got on it on the heavy rug and it says I gained 10 pound from the weigh in on a flat surface. What should I believe? I am really getting sad here.