Mio

Options
Has anyone tried the liquid water enhancer Mio?

I saw the ad on here, an was just curious about the product.

If so, did you like it, and what flavors did you try and like?

Replies

• DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo
    Options
    I looked at it til I saw it was full of artificial sweeteners & crap....
  • iCatherine
    Options
    today is my first day of trying it! i'm still on my morning coffee, so i haven't got to taste it yet. i think i'm gonna try out the sweet tea one first, seeing as the southerness in me is part of the reason why i'm here... (sweet tea, fried foods, lavish desserts) as soon as i try it, i'll let you know!

my dad is a big fan of the strawberry-watermelon flavor on the other hand. :)
  • polar5554
    polar5554 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    My husband uses it and LOVES it...
  • Christiane81
    Options
    I cannot do it...it looks like liquid laundry detergent in the commercials, clearly, water should be served as is, not with chemicals to make it taste better. Good luck with it today :)
  • loriannmartin
    loriannmartin Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    LOVE THEM ALL ~~~ the only way i can drink water... saves me money and landfill with all the plastic bottles i was going thru by buying flavored water by the case. sweet tea is my favorite !! i have always hated plain water and would put lemon in it. but that was really harsh on my teeth. i will actually dirink almost a gallon of water with the MIO. i have 2 / 32ounce bottles and drink them for the eight and noticing i fill them again lol
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I have the fruit punch flavor one and it's pretty good but I only use it when I get tired to drinking plain water.
  • hofmabb
    hofmabb Posts: 9
    Options
    I've drinking the Mango Peach.... Very good. It's helping me get my water in. It's been a couple of weeks since I started using. I'm noticing that I'm not putting as much in my water now.... Hopefully won't need to use this all the time, once my tastebuds get used to drinking water without "stuff" in it.... It's working for me.....
  • butterfly_lvr
    Options
    I have tried the strawberry watermelon, mango peach, peach tea and have sweet tea waiting to be tried. I have never been a plain water drinker - at all; just can't get it down. Now with MiO I drink water like a fish; I keep about 4 16.9 bottles filled and ready to go and sometimes will stick them in a freezer for a bit to get more of a chill - I used to have to have everything in a glass with ice - now I drink right from the bottle. Food colorings or not, sorry but this is my way of drinking water and at 54 I am sure I have already had quite a bit of the stuff that we just shouldn't be having - lived on Pepsi and Mountain Dew for YEARS and years and am just fine.